Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Honey, I wanna ENLARGE my.......




... my blogosphere, that is... LOL what else lah? :p



Anyways, since my company blocked Friendster blogs, I had less blogs to read, and I think it's high time I stretch my wings and borders to cover more blogs, more useful sites.



So I wanna welcome every-person's-birthday-is-my-birthday Jamie Hong, and the super-abundant Mr. Kelvin M. Leong! Of course all of us know what M. stands for, no need to elaborate on that.



I could have added more blogs easily, but time is pretty limited, and I think I should only add bloggers that frequently visit AND comment on my blog. You'd notice that, hadn't you?



And also, I have added some interesting and very useful links to enrich your knowledge and vision. I like Biblegateway.com, mainly and solely because of the free access to all the different versions of the Word of God, and legitimate versions, for that. Quackwatch is good stuff to know all those nutritional or medicinal practices and consumer products out there are REAL or just plain BS. The same goes for Snopes, as it has done excellent research and exposition on all those irritating & FAKE forwarded mails. Some of them were just TOO MUCH... come on man... cellphone in your pants' pockets cause cancer of the private parts or infertility??? Talking too long on the cellphone causes brain tumour or ear problems??? And those absolutely ridiculous "Microsoft will pay you $245 for every person you forward this to..." mails... DUH!!!

Wall Street Journal had many interesting articles on many issues and topics, and I normally read the Editor's Picks in the free articles section (yupz, you have to subscribe if you want to read everything else other than the free zone). And wiki, of course, I just think that this is one of the most amazing invention on the Internet. Almost everything you want to know about in this universe is there. Everything. Accuracy? I would say almost perfectly accurate. Some might not agree, but do let me know if you know any other site that has the same extensive database of information, updated almost instantly, freakingly frequently at that, and more "accurate" or better than wiki.

Ooopppsss! Gotta get back to work now! Adiós!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home